01.19.2012 / Raphael Cycles / Progress, some details and a fork:
- Tight tight tolerances. Just the way we like it.
- Machining some head tube reenforcement rings. I like these on all my machines.
- My buddy Andres stopped by. He’s getting the next machine in the line-up, my NAHBS bicycle. He was out riding in the first rain of the season. Happy and muddy.
- Massively still unicorn (that’s right, unicorn, not unicrown suckas) fork. I really like these forks. Smooooooth fillet seam. Damn.
- Headtube ring on. A little cut into the ring a’la Engin. Thank you.
- Yea, the frame didn’t move overnight. It’s all dialed in.
- Cooled and tested. A little filing around the interior to smooth that curve out, but yyyyea. We like that.